🛣 open questions to answer
- how will DIDs + credibility intersect to impact DAO governance?
- how are DAOs rewarding community members for their contributions?
- how to evaluate the value created by contributors in order to fairly compensate them?
- how transparent are DAO treasuries across the board? are budgets transparent and accessible to community members?
- when it comes to open-source protocol ecosystems funded by DAOs — what & who defines success?
- at what scale do most DAOs operate (active members effectively coordinating?)
- have we actually seen any DAO projects trying to actively engage the community beyond giving out tokens and hoping they'd vote?
- should token holders be rewarded for voting?
- what level of crypto-operational acumen is present? are they comfortable with the safety of their process? do teams need training resources?
want to chat? building in the governance space & looking for angels?